duminică, 19 iulie 2015

Review of the Get Naked Dice

Not your average pair of cheap plastic love dice, this elegant pair of Get Naked Dice is anything but a novelty. A velvety drawstring pouch lined with satin holds a pair of shiny aluminum dice stamped with naughty ideas. At least I think the writing is stamped. It could be laser inscribed… I’m not sure.

They have a nice heft to them and are cool to the touch; perfect for a little teasing when the weather is hot. Just pop them in the fridge for some sexy little ice cubes that won’t melt! I love the feel of cool metal… or stone… or anything for that matter. On warm nights, I used to snuggle up to the cool wall next to my bed or grip the cool metal of the rod iron bed frame.

The edges are rather pointy, so you can use those to tease with as well. Lightly drag them over your partner’s skin to create sensations similar to lightly dragging a fingernail over their soft flesh. Personally, I like the edge lightly drawn in multiple small circles over my tush. The skin is so sensitive there and it makes me wriggle like mad. It also feels good around my shoulder blades and neck.

The only bad thing is they make quite a clatter, if you roll them on a hard surface. It’s best to just roll them on the bed.

The first of the Get Naked Dice set has various body parts written on it:

The second of the Get Naked Dice set has the suggestions:

I’ve seen loads of lover’s dice and the Get Naked Dice set at Babeland has been the nicest I’ve seen so far. Plastic hokey dice are so disappointing and feel kiddish and awkward. Trust me, I have a plastic pair and I’ve never used them with hubby. They just seemed so cheesy. However, the velvety bag and beautiful metal dice of the Get Naked Dice set gave the experience a much more grown-up feeling. I didn’t feel embarrassed to try these out with hubby and I’m glad I did. We’ve had plenty of fun with them. Plus, I like to use them to cool myself down on hot days. We get plenty of those here.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu