joi, 19 martie 2015

Review of the Tunti Illuminating Boudoir Toy Case

As some of you may know, my husband and I recently had to move due to our old neighbor’s chain smoke leaking into our apartment. (Yuck! >.<) Moving was an absolute pain in the ass. It had to be done, though.

Thankfully, I had my Tunti Illuminating Boudoir Toy Case to store at least some of my toys.

Yes, I have loads of them. And that pic was taken before I realized I had more to unpack. About 5 or so more toys are missing from that pic. I was too worn out by that time of the day to redo the pic. Sorry, but you’ll just have to imagine.

It was pretty much just my Bad Dragon toys (cumming Anthro Dragon, Tailstretcher, Tentacle, and Dragoness) that were stored in the case along with another Tentacle from Whipspider. (FYI Currently waiting on another Tentacle dildo from Zeta Paws. I can’t wait!) All my BD toys are pretty big. The ones I couldn’t stuff into the case were wrapped in lingerie and stuffed into a drawer that was duct taped shut. What? My parents were helping us move. I couldn’t let them know about all the naughty stuff I have! I mean… geez! That would be embarrassing enough to turn me 10 shades of red!

I wish I had at least 3 more of them when we were packing things up. Not only is it a gorgeous and very spacious case, it also has locks! That made me feel loads better when I handed it off to my mom. No chance of it coming open without me unlocking it. *sigh of relief* –_-;

It pretty much looks like the big brother of a case we use for our digital camera.

Ok, let’s go through the basics of the inside:

1. Light Pink Plexiglass Removable Center Divider: No need to worry about your goodies getting all jumbled up when you pick the case up. The pinkish plexiglass divider is there to keep everything in the bottom section in place no matter what. Plus, there’s a little ring attached in the center to it to make it easier to pull up.

2. Four Moveable Dividers: Notches are in both the center divider and the sides of the case so that you can insert the moveable dividers any way you please. With the variety in size and shape of toys, this definitely comes in handy. Made of the same cushioned foam used to line the bottom section of the case.

3. Center Divider: This is not removable, but does have notches so that you can create specialized sections with the moveable dividers that are included. Made of the same cushioned foam used to line the bottom section of the case.

4. Mesh Pouch (Bottom Back): Very useful for storing condoms, lube sample packets, pasties, body jewelry, bondage rope, and those pesky little micro batteries that always seem to get lost.

5. Mesh Pouch (Top Section): Much bigger than the pouch in the bottom of the case. Store lube bottles (Or even syringes in my case. Anthro Dragon can’t cum w/o it.), bigger batteries, remotes, or even toys in this pouch. The top of the case is lined with crushed velvet.

6. Battery compartment: Requires 2 AA batteries to power the LEDs.

7. LEDs: 4 bright LED lights illuminate the toy case when opened, just like a refrigerator. No need to turn on the lights and ruin the mood when reaching for a toy. Or, if you wake up with the midnight hornies from a wet dream, you can pull out a toy for yourself without having to blind yourself by turning on the lights. (I’m a total mole. If I have to get up in the middle of the night, I hate turning on a light. It hurts my eyes >.<) LEDs are small, bright, and don’t take much energy to run. Your batteries should last quiet a long time.

Overall, I love this case to pieces. Not literally, of course. If I really did love it to pieces, I’d be crying and trying to super glue them back together. 5/5 Must have for toy lovers! ^-^

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu